Anne Hathaway wants to do more musicals
New York: Actress Anne Hathaway says she would like to do more musicals after the Oscar-nominated ‘Les Miserables’.
The 30-year-old`s role in the film as an outcast mother reduced to prostitution has won her an Oscar nomination for best supporting actress, reported Huffington Post.
But the actress does not expect her to launch into a singing career.
"I`m a big fan of them, so that would make me very happy both as an actress and as an audience member. But I have no plans for recording an album," she said.
The movie is based on the musical of the same name by Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schonberg which is in turn based on ‘Les Miserables’, the 1862 French novel by Victor Hugo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the New York stage
- Harry Potter author's chair sells for USD 394,000 at auction
- Third edition of 'Connections' to be blend of European, Indian artists
- Kajol’s selfie with daughter Nysa – See Pic