Britney Spears buys oil painting in parking lot
Los Angeles: Britney Spears stopped by an artist`s roadside shop in a parking lot while she was out on a shopping trip and bought an oil painting depicting a Parisian street scene.
After visiting a Target in Westlake, California, the pop star, 31, dressed in a purple sweatshirt, blue sweatpants and sneakers, was spotted at the shop in the parking lot.
Spears clutched a coffee cup as she spoke at length with the artist about his work, reported People magazine.
After perusing the paintings, which were set up just a few feet away from a Party City, she ultimately picked up a large oil painting depicting a Parisian street scene.
The other paintings for sale ranged from USD 600 to USD 1200. After the sale, Spears had the oil painting, which was already framed, loaded into the back of her SUV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the New York stage
- Harry Potter author's chair sells for USD 394,000 at auction
- Third edition of 'Connections' to be blend of European, Indian artists
- Kajol’s selfie with daughter Nysa – See Pic