Britney Spears buys oil painting in parking lot
Los Angeles: Britney Spears stopped by an artist`s roadside shop in a parking lot while she was out on a shopping trip and bought an oil painting depicting a Parisian street scene.
After visiting a Target in Westlake, California, the pop star, 31, dressed in a purple sweatshirt, blue sweatpants and sneakers, was spotted at the shop in the parking lot.
Spears clutched a coffee cup as she spoke at length with the artist about his work, reported People magazine.
After perusing the paintings, which were set up just a few feet away from a Party City, she ultimately picked up a large oil painting depicting a Parisian street scene.
The other paintings for sale ranged from USD 600 to USD 1200. After the sale, Spears had the oil painting, which was already framed, loaded into the back of her SUV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'