Comedian Kapil Sharma`s show in Oman a big draw
Dubai: Tickets for popular stand up Indian comedian Kapil Sharma`s show in Oman`s capital Muscat next week are selling like hot cakes.
Kapil will be accompanied by Sunil Grover, who plays the role of Gutthi in the show `Comedy Nights With Kapil` on Indian television, for the Nov 22 show, the Times Of Oman reported Thursday.
According to the report, there is a long queue of people before ticket counters for the show.
"We have never ever experienced a response like this," a spokesperson of Roar Entertainment, the organisers of the show, said.
"Our strategy of not giving free tickets has created a tremendous demand and we expect to sell out completely over the weekend. Our Facebook page has also been flooded by his fans in Muscat and Kapil has generously responded with a special message on our page," the spokesperson said.
Oman is home to around 720,000 expatriate Indians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan - Anushka Sharma’s electrifying chemistry in ‘Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai’
- Has Lata Mangeshkar REACTED to Tanmay Bhat's 'controversial snapchat' video? Read more inside
- Hot alert! Lisa Haydon looks incredibly sexy in these bikini pics
- Shahid Kapoor's preggers wifey Mira Rajput admitted to hospital? Details inside
- Amber Heard's lawyer slams accusation of her blackmailing Depp
- Modern Indian masters, rare art works at Christie's sale
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers