Jordan’s life turned into Shakespeare-style drama
London: Jordan’s stormy life is all set to be portrayed on stage in form a Shakespeare-style drama.
‘Latter-day’ writer Chris Hannan has written ‘The God of Soho’, inspired by Kate’s marriage and divorce from Peter Andre.
It will be staged at the famous Globe Theatre in London. And the audience will be able to jeer, boo, hiss, cheer and even throw rotten fruit at the actors.
“We’re all drawn to fame and magnetised by it,” the Daily Star quoted Hannan as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sudarsan Pattnaik wins prize in Moscow sand art show for 'Mahatma Gandhi - World Peace' sculpture
- Padamsee and Gaitonde among masters at Saffronart's auction
- Christie's exhibition to highlight works of Raza, Gaitonde
- UN to issue stamp to mark Bharat Ratna MS Subbulakshmi's birth centenary
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity