Jordan’s life turned into Shakespeare-style drama
London: Jordan’s stormy life is all set to be portrayed on stage in form a Shakespeare-style drama.
‘Latter-day’ writer Chris Hannan has written ‘The God of Soho’, inspired by Kate’s marriage and divorce from Peter Andre.
It will be staged at the famous Globe Theatre in London. And the audience will be able to jeer, boo, hiss, cheer and even throw rotten fruit at the actors.
“We’re all drawn to fame and magnetised by it,” the Daily Star quoted Hannan as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September
- Arjun Kapoor to have double role in 'Mubaraka'
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- 'Sultan' moment: Salman Khan, nephew Ahil clicked in wrestling mood