Josh Radnor makes Broadway comeback
Washington: Josh Radnor is returning to Broadway, according to reports.
The former `How I Met Your Mother` star is set to take the lead in the 2013 Pulitzer Prize-winning play `Disgraced` by Ayad Akhtar, starring alongside Gretchen Mol, Karen Pittman, and Hari Dhillon, suggest reports.
The actor made his Broadway debut more than a decade ago opposite Kathleen Turner in 2002`s `The Graduate` and he will be following in the footsteps of his `How I Met Your Mother` co-star Neil Patrick Harris, who is currently riding high on the `Great White Way` in a Tony Award-winning production of `Hedwig and the Angry Inch`.
Disgraced, about a Muslim-American lawyer and his artist wife who have an explosive conversation about beliefs, race and identity with another couple over dinner, opens at the Lyceum Theatre on September 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Cotton, bamboo blends best summer fabrics for children!
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside