Josh Radnor makes Broadway comeback
Washington: Josh Radnor is returning to Broadway, according to reports.
The former `How I Met Your Mother` star is set to take the lead in the 2013 Pulitzer Prize-winning play `Disgraced` by Ayad Akhtar, starring alongside Gretchen Mol, Karen Pittman, and Hari Dhillon, suggest reports.
The actor made his Broadway debut more than a decade ago opposite Kathleen Turner in 2002`s `The Graduate` and he will be following in the footsteps of his `How I Met Your Mother` co-star Neil Patrick Harris, who is currently riding high on the `Great White Way` in a Tony Award-winning production of `Hedwig and the Angry Inch`.
Disgraced, about a Muslim-American lawyer and his artist wife who have an explosive conversation about beliefs, race and identity with another couple over dinner, opens at the Lyceum Theatre on September 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Modern Indian masters, rare art works at Christie's sale
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Katrina Kaif in swimsuit - Check out this pic
- Who is miffed with Vidya Balan for supporting Kangana Ranaut?
- Mother’s Day: Sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik pays beautiful tribute to Mothers