Kylie Minogue debuts new single artwork
London: Pop star Kylie Minogue has unveiled the artwork for her new single `Into The Blue`.
The `Voice UK` coach will debut the new track - the first to be taken from her upcoming twelfth studio album - on January 27, reported Digital Spy.
Speaking about her new single, Minogue said, "`Into The Blue` is really special to me as it encapsulates a lot of what I`ve been feeling - I can`t wait for it to be out there."
The song was written by Kelly Sheehan (Mary J Blige, Rita Ora, Beyonce), and is slated for a March 16 release.
A low quality version of `Into The Blue` has surfaced online.
The 45-year-old singer will play new tracks from the LP at a
MasterCard Priceless Gig in March, with a date and venue to be confirmed in the coming weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hilarious video alert! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh play table tennis
- Bipasha Basu – Karan Singh Grover wedding: New photos of pretty bride and handsome groom
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- World Heritage Day: Chola architecture photo exhibition begins at Darasuram temple
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the New York stage
- Harry Potter author's chair sells for USD 394,000 at auction
- Third edition of 'Connections' to be blend of European, Indian artists
- Kajol’s selfie with daughter Nysa – See Pic