Leonardo DiCaprio loves art
New York: Leonardo DiCaprio seems to be a fan of art. The actor, who recently checked out surfer paintings by Raymond Pettibon, visited Randalls Island for a VIP preview of the Frieze Art Fair here.
DiCaprio was seen perusing booths with director Spike Jonze, while sporting his signature newsboy cap, reports showbizspy.com.
Celebrities Michael Stipe, Michael Bloomberg, Uma Thurman, Kim Gordon and Beastie Boy were also spotted at the art fair.
Designers Marc Jacobs and Raf Simons were seen lunching at a temporary outpost of Bushwick’s Roberta’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Radhe Maa satsangs are filled with sexual activities: Dolly Bindra
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- 'Kaun Kitne Paani Mein' movie review: - Tale of changing dynamics
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- Saif Ali Khan finds 'marriage' questions dangerous for single actresses