Leonardo DiCaprio loves art
New York: Leonardo DiCaprio seems to be a fan of art. The actor, who recently checked out surfer paintings by Raymond Pettibon, visited Randalls Island for a VIP preview of the Frieze Art Fair here.
DiCaprio was seen perusing booths with director Spike Jonze, while sporting his signature newsboy cap, reports showbizspy.com.
Celebrities Michael Stipe, Michael Bloomberg, Uma Thurman, Kim Gordon and Beastie Boy were also spotted at the art fair.
Designers Marc Jacobs and Raf Simons were seen lunching at a temporary outpost of Bushwick’s Roberta’s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Designing for theatre different from films: Manish Malhotra
- Annual Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav opens on Oct 15
- Rajasthan International Folk Festival opens in Jodhpur
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Ramlila programme cancelled over opposition
- Maa Durga’s blessings for our Jawans: See Sudarsan Pattnaik’s touching sand art