Leonardo DiCaprio loves art
New York: Leonardo DiCaprio seems to be a fan of art. The actor, who recently checked out surfer paintings by Raymond Pettibon, visited Randalls Island for a VIP preview of the Frieze Art Fair here.
DiCaprio was seen perusing booths with director Spike Jonze, while sporting his signature newsboy cap, reports showbizspy.com.
Celebrities Michael Stipe, Michael Bloomberg, Uma Thurman, Kim Gordon and Beastie Boy were also spotted at the art fair.
Designers Marc Jacobs and Raf Simons were seen lunching at a temporary outpost of Bushwick’s Roberta’s.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I really do want to make my debut on television very soon: Ranveer Singh
- Winter season special: Hair care tips
- Spirituality: Chant this Ganesha Mantra on Tuesday to remove hurdles
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Shah Rukh Khan explains the broken plane in 'Gerua' song