Marilyn Monroe`s photos stolen in Prague
Los Angeles: Several photographs of screen diva Marilyn Monroe were stolen in Prague just days before they were to be featured in an exhibition.
The truck carrying Monroe`s photographs were raided in the theft but other memorabilia arrived safely to Prague Castle, the venue for the exhibition, reported Ace Showbiz.
Publicist Alice Titzova of PR agency 2media announced that Mannequins and display cases which were to be featured at the event are missing too, reported Ace Showbiz.
The exhibition was supposed to take place in Prague from May 30 to mark the 50th death anniversary of the actress.
So far, there is no word whether the Prague exhibition will carry on as per scheduled or will be delayed. After Prague, the event will travel to Tokyo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan