Oprah Winfrey wants to do Broadway
Los Angeles: Chat show queen Oprah Winfrey has expressed her desire to be part of Broadway.
The 58-year-old, who successfully hosted chat show "The Oprah Winfrey Show" for 25 years and ended it in 2011, expressed her desire to do the popular theatrical performance on a television show, reports contactmusic.com.
"My dream is to do Broadway. That is going to happen" Winfrey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Dia Mirza joins 'Save the Children' as Artist Ambassador!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Maharashtra government mulling to start Mangeshkar 'school of music'
- New York museum to exhibit largest collective chant of 'Om'
- Author Ruskin Bond gets Lifetime Achievement Award, bats for climate change