Oprah Winfrey wants to do Broadway
Los Angeles: Chat show queen Oprah Winfrey has expressed her desire to be part of Broadway.
The 58-year-old, who successfully hosted chat show "The Oprah Winfrey Show" for 25 years and ended it in 2011, expressed her desire to do the popular theatrical performance on a television show, reports contactmusic.com.
"My dream is to do Broadway. That is going to happen" Winfrey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Lion' movie review: Dev Patel’s film will stay with you for a long time
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Celebrate the greatness of Lord Shiva by sending these WhatsApp messages
- Want to step out of friendzone? Follow these steps
- Holi special 2017: Plan your big bash with colours and much more!
- Happiness is all around! Here's how you can find it
- Dance-drama retells episodes from Lord Krishna's life