Russell Crowe is a big fan of mime
Los Angeles: Actor Russell Crowe started appreciating mime after he saw the performance of Marcel Marceau, an internationally acclaimed French actor and mime artist. But clarifies that he has "never intentionally performed a mime".
"Something that a cause much mirth among acquaintances is that the first time I ever went to the theatre was to see mime artist Marcel Marceau," contactmusic.com quoted Crowe as saying.
"It`s the truth, and I loved it. He was at the top of his game. But just for clarity, I have never intentionally performed a mime," he added.
Russell, 49, also admitted his love for films as a child, and recalled sneaking into an afternoon show of ‘Papillon’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol creates 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee