By Ritika Handoo | Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 13:38
“Good cinema is what we can believe, and bad cinema is what we can't believe”—Abbas Kiarostami
By Aparna Mudi | Friday, May 22, 2015 - 17:08
A hundred years ago, the time was World War 1, men in Europe and America went to war and women took to wearing their husbands' trousers to take up jobs and sustain families. It took half a century for trousers to become fashionable for women.
By Aparna Mudi | Friday, May 15, 2015 - 19:03
Planning a trip and checking boxes while travelling has never been my forte. What I do like is stuffing a few T-shirts in a backpack and taking off whenever I can get some days off. Alas! Growing up has its disadvantages – you cannot just up and leave as you want. And if you are planning to go to Sikkim – that is not an option anyway.
By Anindita Dev | Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 14:47
When Anurag Kashyap's dream project `Bombay velvet` is unveiled this Friday, all eyes are going to be set on Ranbir Kapoor to see how he fares in his solo performance after a long gap.
It won't be wrong to say that Ranbir is still a bankable star and everyone is waiting to see if he can rake in the moolah for his directors like he has done before.
By Anindita Dev | Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 18:09
On May 6, some took the judge's chair while others turned into lawyers shortly after a sessions court in Mumbai pronounced its verdict against Bollywood superstar Salman Khan in the 2002 hit-and-run case.
Apparently, everyone became judgemental and over-reacted when the 'Dabangg' star was convicted and sentenced to five years in jail in the 13-year-old case.
By Dhriti Sharma | Monday, May 11, 2015 - 00:21
With special days knocking on the door, a pattern has been developed lately to pen down our emotions towards our birth givers, especially on marked calendar days such as the 'Mother's Day', which falls on the second Sunday of May every year.
By Aparna Mudi | Thursday, May 7, 2015 - 01:56
May 6, 2015 will indeed be marked as a dark day for Hindi cinema, as superstar Salman Khan was sentenced to 5-year jail term in relation to the 2002 hit-and-run case. The verdict was pronounced by the Mumbai sessions court.
By Gayatri Sankar | Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 07:44
When your conscience knows you are at fault and have no answer to defend yourself...simply pass the buck...It can’t get simpler than that...but yes...you think you have the right to cry foul and accuse the system of being a lame duck. Cool!
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Watch: ISIS prisoner digging his own grave
- 50 percent refund on Tatkal ticket cancellation
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- UP: Govt to distribute free sanitary napkins to all girls in school
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Maggi noodles likely to face ban in India, FSSAI orders sample examination
- Heatwave toll in Andhra Pradesh reaches 1,490
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!
- CBSE 10th Result 2015: CBSE (cbse.ac.in & cbseresults.ac.in) Class 10 (X Board) Result shortly