By Ritika Handoo | Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 13:38
“Good cinema is what we can believe, and bad cinema is what we can't believe”—Abbas Kiarostami
By Aparna Mudi | Friday, May 22, 2015 - 17:08
A hundred years ago, the time was World War 1, men in Europe and America went to war and women took to wearing their husbands' trousers to take up jobs and sustain families. It took half a century for trousers to become fashionable for women.
By Aparna Mudi | Friday, May 15, 2015 - 19:03
Planning a trip and checking boxes while travelling has never been my forte. What I do like is stuffing a few T-shirts in a backpack and taking off whenever I can get some days off. Alas! Growing up has its disadvantages – you cannot just up and leave as you want. And if you are planning to go to Sikkim – that is not an option anyway.
By Anindita Dev | Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 14:47
When Anurag Kashyap's dream project `Bombay velvet` is unveiled this Friday, all eyes are going to be set on Ranbir Kapoor to see how he fares in his solo performance after a long gap.
It won't be wrong to say that Ranbir is still a bankable star and everyone is waiting to see if he can rake in the moolah for his directors like he has done before.
By Anindita Dev | Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 18:09
On May 6, some took the judge's chair while others turned into lawyers shortly after a sessions court in Mumbai pronounced its verdict against Bollywood superstar Salman Khan in the 2002 hit-and-run case.
Apparently, everyone became judgemental and over-reacted when the 'Dabangg' star was convicted and sentenced to five years in jail in the 13-year-old case.
By Dhriti Sharma | Monday, May 11, 2015 - 00:21
With special days knocking on the door, a pattern has been developed lately to pen down our emotions towards our birth givers, especially on marked calendar days such as the 'Mother's Day', which falls on the second Sunday of May every year.
By Aparna Mudi | Thursday, May 7, 2015 - 01:56
May 6, 2015 will indeed be marked as a dark day for Hindi cinema, as superstar Salman Khan was sentenced to 5-year jail term in relation to the 2002 hit-and-run case. The verdict was pronounced by the Mumbai sessions court.
By Gayatri Sankar | Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 07:44
When your conscience knows you are at fault and have no answer to defend yourself...simply pass the buck...It can’t get simpler than that...but yes...you think you have the right to cry foul and accuse the system of being a lame duck. Cool!
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- Video of cops dancing with woman goes viral, inquiry ordered
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview