`Boss` about father-son relationship: Akshay Kumar
Mumbai: Actor Akshay Kumar says his forthcoming film `Boss` highlights the "underplayed relationship" between a father and son.
In the film, Akshay will be seen as gangster from Haryana, while actor Mithun Chakraborty will be seen as his father.
"I am playing Haryanavi (character in `Boss`). I think so far no actor has played a Haryanavi character (on screen). I enjoyed myself," Akshay said.
"It is about a beautiful relationship between a father and son, a very underplayed relationship," he added.
Akshay was present on the sets of the dance reality show `DID Dance Ka Tashan`. Mithun, who will judge the show with choreographer Geeta Kapur, was also present on the set.
Mithun is excited about working with Akshay again.
"I enjoyed this film. As he (Akshay) says, we really enjoy a good rapport," said Mithun, who has earlier worked with Akshay in `Khiladi 786`.
Directed by Anthony D`Souza, `Boss` also features Shiv Pandit, Aditi Rao Hydari, Danny Denzongpa, Ronit Roy and Johnny Lever. It will hit the theatres Oct 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!