`Dedh Ishqiya` shooting to be wrapped up in month
Mumbai: Sixty percent shooting for ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ has been completed and remaining work will be concluded in a month`s time, says director Abhishek Chaubey.
"We have completed about 60 percent of the film. We should complete (rest of) the shooting in a month`s time," he said in a group interview.
If part one, a dark comedy directed by Chaubhey and produced by Vishal Bhardwaj, was set in a small town in Uttar Pradesh and portrayed Viday Balan in never seen before avatar, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, which stars Madhuri Dixit and Huma Qureshi, too has a rustic feel of the state.
However, the director clarifies that look and feel of part two is different from the original, which also starred Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi. The two are part of ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ as well.
"The feel of the film is different from the first one. It is another world altogether. It`s unique and visually beautiful," he said.
"There will be a flavour, which will be unique and something that you haven`t experienced before. It will be entertaining," he added.
With Madhuri making a comeback to the big screen with the film, the audiences are curious to see "Dedh Ishqiya".
"There is a bit of curiosity in their (viewers) minds. But I guess, the audiences make up their mind whether to watch something or not when they listen to the songs and watch the promos. I am confident that the audience who liked `Ishqiya`, would like this one more," said Chaubey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification