`Ghayal Returns` to be a continuation of `Ghayal`
Mumbai: ‘Ghayal Returns’ will begin from where the 1990 hit-film ‘Ghayal’ left, says actor Sunny Deol.
"For `Ghayal Returns`, now we have finally finalised the story idea. We are writing the dialogues now. I am working on the technicalities and it should be out by June next year," Sunny Deol said.
‘Ghayal’, directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, also starred Meenakshi Seshadri.
"`Ghayal` was about a character, so we are now taking the character ahead. He was in jail and now it has been over 20 years since. He will come out (of jail) and what he will be doing, will be the story (of the new film)," Sunny said.
"How he deals with different situations in different ways... so the story will continue from where we left `Ghayal`," he added.
Rahul Rawail will direct ‘Ghayal Returns’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming