`Lootera` like a family film for Manyata Dutt
Mumbai: Manyata Dutt hopes ‘Lootera’, which released on the same day as her husband Sanjay Dutt`s ‘Policegiri’, also does well at the box office as it is like a family film for her.
While Vikramaditya Motwane-directed ‘Lootera’ has been co-produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and and Phantom Films, "Policegiri" was T.P. Aggarwal and Rahul Aggarwal`s production venture. Both the films came out Friday.
"I hope it (`Policegiri`) does well and `Lootera` also does well. Ekta (Kapoor) calls me `bhabhi` and of course, Sonakshi calls me `bhabhi` and bhaiya to Sanju. So that is also my family film. It`s good there is no competition, both are different films. I hope both do well," Manyata said here at a theatre.
Sanjay completed ‘Policegiri’ before serving his remaining three-and-a-half-year jail term in the 1993 Mumbai blast case.
Manyata is also happy with the promos of Sanjay`s forthcoming film ‘Zanjeer’ remake, which stars Ram Charan Teja, Priyanka Chopra, Mahie Gill and Prakash Raj.
"Promos are good and Ram Charan is a very good actor, Apoorva (Lakhia) is a very good director. He had done `Shootout at Lokhandwala` with Sanju and again he is like family to us. Sanju is looking good, he has evolved as an actor," Manyata said.
‘Zanjeer 2’ is a remake of the 1973-hit by the same name that featured Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan in lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut