`Ram Leela` cinematographer injured
Mumbai: Cinematographer Ravi Varman, whose resplendent visuals in Anurag Basu`s ‘Barfi’ fetched him accolades, was injured while shooting for his latest film ‘Ram Leela’.
Varman fractured his hand, putting a question mark on the rest of the schedule. The film features Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone in lead roles and is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
"Sanjay Bhansali Sir suggested that we immediately wrap up the rest of the schedule. However, Ravi Varman didn`t want Deepika Padukone`s and Ranveer Singh`s dates to go to waste. So he struggled along. But it soon become impossible for him to wield the camera with the fractured hand. Sanjay Bhansali Sir has now called off the rest of the schedule and would now resume in April," said a source from the unit.
It is believed that the losses are minimal as only two days of shooting remained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!