Aditya Chopra devising a unique marketing strategy for `Dhoom 3`
Mumbai: Yash Raj Films` `Dhoom 3` is ready to come out Dec 20 and producer Aditya Chopra, looking for a unique marketing strategy, won`t settle for anything less than a "never before idea" to promote the movie.
"Aditya Chopra has told his entire team that until there is a `never before idea`, they should not even discuss anything regular," said a source close to the production house.
"All marketing initiatives from theatrical launch to music launch to every other activity will be done in a never seen before avatar," the source added.
Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, the third film in the `Dhoom` franchise film will see Aamir Khan in a negative role and he will be joined by the likes of Abhishek Bachchan, Aditya Chopra and Katrina Kaif in the cast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj
- Athiya Shetty is 'biggest support' for Sooraj Pancholi
- There is no replacement for Akshay Kumar: Anees Bazmee