After numerous postponements, ‘Talaash’ finally releases Nov 30
Mumbai: Aamir Khan, known for his commitment and meticulous planning, is gearing up for the release of ‘Talaash’. He says that the film has shaped up well and is coming out on schedule.
Written and and directed by Reema Kagti, ‘Talaash’ marks the coming together of Aamir, Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar after the 2001 release ‘Dil Chhata Hai’.
"I would like to clarify that `Talaash` is releasing as planned on Nov 30th," Aamit said and added: "Over the last few weeks I have noticed that there have been some attempts to spread rumours about the film. Clearly someone is not very happy with the way it is progressing, and I can assure that that someone is not anyone from our team."
This is Aamir`s first big release after ‘3 Idiots’, which came in 2009, and he has teamed up with Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji in the thriller.
Denying any rift between the filmmakers, he asserted that "Reema, Farhan, Ritesh, and I are very happy with the way Talaash has turned out."
There were reports that the film is being delayed as Aamir is not happy with the final product.
A source close to the actor said, "Everyone knows how meticulous Aamir Khan is as a planner. He wouldn`t let any of his projects not have his attention or his time."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rakesh Roshan will watch 'Kaabil' again, but won't see 'Raees'
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!