After Salman, which Khan will Katrina Kaif now be romancing?
Delhi: After films like ‘New York’ and ‘Ek Tha Tiger’, where the gorgeous Katrina Kaif was seen in author-backed, powerful roles, news has it that the lady is to team up with filmmaker Kabir Khan yet again. While in the earlier Kabir Khan films saw Kaif romancing John Abraham (in ‘New York’) and Salman Khan (in ‘Ek Tha Tiger’), this time the damsel will be paired across Saif Ali Khan.
The yet-untitled film is to be produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and is believed to be a romantic thriller. Katrina and Saif will be seen in many adrenaline-rushed, high-octane action sequences in the film. Both Saif and Katrina have recently been seen in action-oriented roles: while in ‘Race 2’ Saif thrilled his audience with his performance, Katrina’s slick stunts in ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ was responsible for snatching many breaths away.
Both ‘New York’ and ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ have been declared hits at the box office earlier and what remains to be seen is whether Katrina Kaif and Kabir Khan – the two KKs – will be able to turn third time lucky too!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed! Sanjay Dutt opens up about his comeback plans
- Time flies! Emraan Hashmi reminisces four years of 'Jannat 2'
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?