Ajay Devgn wraps up `Satyagraha` shoot
Mumbai: Superstar Ajay Devgn has finished shooting for Prakash Jha`s upcoming political drama `Satyagraha`, in which he plays an NRI entrepreneur.
Devgn, 44, was stationed in Bhopal for more than 45 days for the shoot and later also shifted to Mumbai for the final segment.
`Satyagraha` also features Amitabh Bachchan, Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor, Manoj Bajpayee and Amrita Rao.
The actor is said to have decided to take a little break from work and go on a vacation with family in London.
He will start shooting Prabhu Deva`s next in July and `Singham 2` by the end of this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories