Biopic on Sonakshi Sinha`s wish list
Mumbai: From action drama to period films, Sonakshi Sinha has tried various genres and now she hopes to be part of a biopic.
"Right now I am not doing any biopic, but if given a chance I would love to portray an actress. Be it Madhubala or Meena Kumari, somebody who has had a very illustrious career," the 26-year-old said at the Jehangir Art Gallery here Wednesday.
Sonakshi was here to inaugurate artist Neeraj Goswami`s painting exhibition.
Seen in hits like ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Rowdy Rathore’, she is currently working in ‘Action Jackson’ and ‘Tevar’.
The 26-year-old is also doing ‘Anjaan’, her first Tamil film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!