Bollywood films to look forward to this January
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: It’s a brand New Year and as always, Bollywood has something new in store for you. 2013 saw a number of films breaking old records and creating new ones. And the industry heavyweights- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan- made the most of the Box Office collections with their releases- ‘Chennai Express’, ‘Dhoom 3’ and ‘Krrish 3’ respectively.
‘Dabangg’ superstar Salman Khan didn’t have a single release last year but returns to the silver screen in 2014 with ‘Jai Ho’.
The aforementioned film also starring the very talented Tabu is slated to release January 24.
But prior to that, fans of cult film ‘Sholay’ can rejoice the re-release of film in a 3D avatar on January 3.
Moving ahead, we have Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ featuring stalwart Naseeruddin Shah, dancing diva Madhuri Dixit, the flamboyant Arshad Warsi and the very talented Huma Qureshi. The sequel to ‘Ishqiya’ will hit the screen on January 10.
Apart from these two big releases, a number of other non-superstar films and small budget films are slated to make it to the silver screen.
‘Mr Joe B. Carvalho’, ‘Ugly’, ‘Dishkiyaaoon’, ‘Total Siyappa’ and a few others are expected to make an impact at the Box Office.
Which film are you looking forward to the most?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside