Dhanush heads to Goa for R Balki`s next
Mumbai: Tamil actor Dhanush is all set to begin shooting of his second Bollwyood film, to be directed by R Balki, in Goa.
The 30-year-old actor made his Hindi film debut with Anand L Rai`s `Raanjhanaa` last year and earned accolades for playing a boy from Banaras.
"En route to Goa for Balki`s film shoot and `VIP` background score," Dhanush posted on Twitter.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has previously worked with Balki in `Cheeni Kum` and `Paa`, has a prominent role in the forthcoming film.
Besides Bachchan and Dhanush, the untitled film will also star Tamil superstar Kamal Haasan`s younger daughter Akshara, who is making her Bollywood debut with the movie
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!