‘Dhoom 3’ rakes in around 40 crores on opening day!
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: The multi-starrer movie ‘Dhoom 3’, is said to be the biggest release in India in 2013 with over 4500 prints. It has reportedly received over 90 percent occupancy on its opening day.
According to an entertainment magazine and a movie critic, the Yash Raj movie is said to be the biggest non-holiday opener ever. It has also been reported that it has raked in approximately Rs 40 crores on its first day.
However, the actual record numbers are yet to be compiled. It is believed that this Aamir Khan starrer is set to become grosser of all times!
The third of the popular ‘Dhoom’ franchise, is being helmed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and produced by Aditya Chopra. It stars has Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra in its cast. The movie has received mostly positive response from the critics as well as audiences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits 'critical' Aadesh Shrivastava
- Know when ‘Bigg Boss 9’ will go on air