‘Ek Villain’ Riteish Deshmukh is blockbuster king!
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Riteish Deshmukh displayed his versatility with ‘Ek Villain’ and defied the popular belief that he’s only meant for the comedy genre. The film has gracefully and effortlessly made it to the prestigious 100 crore club, thereby making him a clear winner at the Box Office.
This is Riteish’s third film after ‘Housefull 2’ and ‘Grand Masti’ to cross the Rs 100 crore mark in business collection, tweeted noted trade analyst Taran Adarsh.
Apart from his success of his films in Hindi, Riteish has also taken the world of Marathi cinema by storm. The actor’s debut Marathi film as an actor hit the silverscreen Friday and released across the state of Maharashtra with English subtitles.
And as they say, art knows no barrier of languages, Ritesh’s Marathi flick- ‘Lai Bhaari’- has found a huge fan following in Bollywood.
Bollywood big guns are heaping praise on the actor’s performance in the film.
With 3 films releasing within a few weeks- ‘Humshakals’, ‘Ek Villain’ and ‘Lai Bhaari’, Riteish has reserved his seat at the Box Office.
The actor posted the teaser poster of his next venture- ‘Bangistan’- a satire on terrorism, in which he plays a suicide bomber.
Here’s congratulating the actor and wishing him super success for his future endeavours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- 'The Jungle Book' rakes in moolah at Box Office, all set to cross Rs 200 crore in India!