Emraan Hashmi wants to meet real `Daayan`
New Delhi: Although actor Emraan Hashmi does not believe in the supernatural, he would love to meet a real witch some day.
The 34-year-old will soon be seen playing a magician in Kannan Iyer`s directorial project ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, which is about witches.
"I think I am a little superstitious, but I haven`t had the chance to meet any `daayan`. But I definitely want to meet one and it would be great if she is beautiful and sexy," Emraan said in a press conference here, Thursday.
Co-produced by Vishal Bhardwaj and Ekta Kapoor, the movie also stars Huma Qureshi, Konkona Sen Sharma and Kalki Koechlin. It is slated to release April 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Comedienne Bharti Singh REACTS to controversy!
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US