Farhan Akhtar appreciated in `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` trailer
Mumbai: Actor Farhan Akhtar is flooded with calls and messages after the trailer of his upcoming movie `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` was released online.
The 39-year-old plays the role of a husband in distress whose wife - played by Vidya Balan - makes his life confusing.
The trailer was released Oct 28 and has got 1,216,223 hits on YouTube so far.
"Post the launch of the trailer, Farhan has been inundated with calls and messages expressing appreciation," said Farhan`s spokesperson.
Directed by Saket Chaudhary, the film is a sequel to the 2006 hit movie `Pyaar Ke Side Effects` that starred Mallika Sherawat and Rahul Bose as a couple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!