Farhan Akhtar appreciated in `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` trailer
Mumbai: Actor Farhan Akhtar is flooded with calls and messages after the trailer of his upcoming movie `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` was released online.
The 39-year-old plays the role of a husband in distress whose wife - played by Vidya Balan - makes his life confusing.
The trailer was released Oct 28 and has got 1,216,223 hits on YouTube so far.
"Post the launch of the trailer, Farhan has been inundated with calls and messages expressing appreciation," said Farhan`s spokesperson.
Directed by Saket Chaudhary, the film is a sequel to the 2006 hit movie `Pyaar Ke Side Effects` that starred Mallika Sherawat and Rahul Bose as a couple.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Look what Priyanka Chopra had to say about Deepika Padukone in making of ‘Pinga’ video
- Wow! Deepika stuns as 'Mastani' in red!
- First look of romantic track ‘Tere Bin’ from ‘Wazir’ released
- Ranbir inspires Ranveer with his `stellar performance`
- Varun Dhawan lifts Sonam Kapoor's trail to impress sis Rhea