Farhan Akhtar appreciated in `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` trailer
Mumbai: Actor Farhan Akhtar is flooded with calls and messages after the trailer of his upcoming movie `Shaadi Ke Side Effects` was released online.
The 39-year-old plays the role of a husband in distress whose wife - played by Vidya Balan - makes his life confusing.
The trailer was released Oct 28 and has got 1,216,223 hits on YouTube so far.
"Post the launch of the trailer, Farhan has been inundated with calls and messages expressing appreciation," said Farhan`s spokesperson.
Directed by Saket Chaudhary, the film is a sequel to the 2006 hit movie `Pyaar Ke Side Effects` that starred Mallika Sherawat and Rahul Bose as a couple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik