Farhan Akhtar: Working with Vidya wonderful experience
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar has teamed up with Vidya Balan in the forthcoming romantic comedy ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ and says he is thankful that he is working with someone as talented as the ‘Kahaani’ actress.
Directed by Saket Chaudhary, the film is a sequel to the 2006 hit movie ‘Pyaar Ke Side Effects’ that starred Mallika Sherawat and Rahul Bose as a couple.
"There is no need to say that she is a very, very talented actress. She has been doing amazing work from the last three-four years, and she will continue to do so," Farhan told reporters at a website launch Thursday.
"I feel very thankful to be working with her and as an actor you do want to work with people who are talented like her because it helps you to improve and learn. It has been a very wonderful experience working with her on `Shaadi Ke Side Effects`," he added.
The film will come out Feb 14 next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!