Genelia to appear in a cameo in Salman`s `Jai Ho`
Mumbai: Actress Genelia D`Souza, who has been away from the big screen post her marriage to actor Riteish Deshmukh, will be seen in Salman Khan`s `Jai Ho`.
Genelia married Riteish in February 2012 and her last Hindi film was `Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya` which came in the same month, and also starred her husband.
She will now be seen in Salman Khan-starrer `Jai Ho`, apparently in a cameo appearance.
"Yes Genelia is there in `Jai Ho`. She is playing an interesting cameo," sources close to the development told PTI, without divulging her role.
There is a buzz that Genelia plays the role of Salman`s sister in the film.
The film, a remake of the South hit `Stalin`, is directed by Sohail Khan. Besides Salman, the film stars Tabu, Sana Khan, Ashmit Patel, Sunil Shetty and others, and is scheduled to release on January 24 next year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?