Genelia to appear in a cameo in Salman`s `Jai Ho`
Mumbai: Actress Genelia D`Souza, who has been away from the big screen post her marriage to actor Riteish Deshmukh, will be seen in Salman Khan`s `Jai Ho`.
Genelia married Riteish in February 2012 and her last Hindi film was `Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya` which came in the same month, and also starred her husband.
She will now be seen in Salman Khan-starrer `Jai Ho`, apparently in a cameo appearance.
"Yes Genelia is there in `Jai Ho`. She is playing an interesting cameo," sources close to the development told PTI, without divulging her role.
There is a buzz that Genelia plays the role of Salman`s sister in the film.
The film, a remake of the South hit `Stalin`, is directed by Sohail Khan. Besides Salman, the film stars Tabu, Sana Khan, Ashmit Patel, Sunil Shetty and others, and is scheduled to release on January 24 next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification