‘Himmatwala’ Ajay Devgn to go LIVE with film’s mahurat
Mumbai: Bollywood seems to be making the most of social media for film promotions and PR activities. Ajay Devgn will be setting a new trend by streaming the mahurat of his next, ‘Himmatwala’, LIVE on YouTube, on Wednesday at 1 pm from Ramoji studios in Hyderabad.
Confirming the news, director Sajid Khan while talking to DNA said, “Yes, this is a first ever in the history of Indian cinema when a mahurat will be covered live online. Since I make my films purely for the audience, I wanted them to be a part of it right from the very first shot, so we came up with this idea of livestreaming the mahurat on YouTube.”
“I am extremely superstitious so I will just take the mahurat shot even if there’s any technical flaw,” added Khan. Producers Vashu Bhagnani and Siddharth Roy Kapoor are likely to attend the mahurat.
Looks like Bollywood is attaining new heights by going internet savvy!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!