‘Himmatwala’ Ajay Devgn to go LIVE with film’s mahurat
Mumbai: Bollywood seems to be making the most of social media for film promotions and PR activities. Ajay Devgn will be setting a new trend by streaming the mahurat of his next, ‘Himmatwala’, LIVE on YouTube, on Wednesday at 1 pm from Ramoji studios in Hyderabad.
Confirming the news, director Sajid Khan while talking to DNA said, “Yes, this is a first ever in the history of Indian cinema when a mahurat will be covered live online. Since I make my films purely for the audience, I wanted them to be a part of it right from the very first shot, so we came up with this idea of livestreaming the mahurat on YouTube.”
“I am extremely superstitious so I will just take the mahurat shot even if there’s any technical flaw,” added Khan. Producers Vashu Bhagnani and Siddharth Roy Kapoor are likely to attend the mahurat.
Looks like Bollywood is attaining new heights by going internet savvy!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut
- Harshvardhan Kapoor in Motwane's 'Bhavesh Joshi'