I`m not doing `Fan`: Parineeti Chopra
Mumbai: Parineeti Chopra has denied reports that she has been signed for Shah Rukh Khan`s ambitious project "Fan".
Maneesh Sharma of the "Band Baaja Baaraat" fame has been roped in to direct the film.
"No, I am not doing `Fan`, which is being made by Maneesh. Everybody is asking me about it. You should ask Maneesh or Shah Rukh about it," the actress told reporters Monday on the sets of dance reality show "Dance India Dance 4".
She came on the show with her "Hasee Toh Phasee" co-star Siddharth Malhotra to launch the song "Shake it like Shammi".
Meanwhile, the National Award winning actress is happy with the kind of offers coming her way.
"It feels good that people are offering their good films to me. I have signed a lot of such films," said the actress last seen in Yash Raj Films` "Shuddh Desi Romance".
Parineeti also has "Daawat-E-Ishq" with Aditya Roy Kapoor and "Kill Dill" with Ranveer Singh in her kitty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' reintroduced me to entertainment industry: Shamita Shetty
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra