I missed Manisha Koirala while making `Dee Saturday Night`, says Jay Prakash
Mumbai: Filmmaker Jay Prakash says Manisha Koirala is his lucky mascot and that she was supposed to play the protagonist in ‘Dee Saturday Night’.
"I badly missed Manisha while shooting the film. As people know, I consider her as my lucky mascot. She was supposed to play the protagonist in the film. But when she fell ill, I had to change the entire story line as she is irreplaceable," Prakash said.
"Dee Saturday Night" is about rave parties and the film features Aman Verma and Prashant Narayanan, among others. It is slated for a May release.
"I hope that with `Market 2` we both yet again get an opportunity to work together. I am waiting for her to get well and make a comeback," said the director who worked with Manisha in ‘Market’ and ‘Chaahat - Ek Nasha’.
Manisha is undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer in New York. She is expected to return in July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- No issue with censor board: 'Baar Baar Dekho' director
- Emraan Hashmi hopes 'Baadshaho' turns out bigger than 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai'