I was confident about Vishal, Abhishek: Madhuri Dixit
Mumbai: Actress Madhuri Dixit, who will be seen on the big screen after 2007 film `Aaja Nachle`, says she chose to be part of `Dedh Ishqiya` because she has faith in the makers of the film - Vishal Bhardwaj and Abhishek Chaubey.
After the success of 2010 movie "Ishqiya", director Chaubey teamed up with filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj, who has produced "Dedh Ishqiya".
"I didn`t wait for seven years for the script. I have my reasons. I was not even living here before. I was staying abroad so to come here and work and go back was getting very tedious," Madhuri told IANS.
"That was one of the reasons I didn`t do anything, but when I decided to come to India and settle here, that time I decided to read scripts and `Dedh Ishqiya` was offered. I was confident that Vishal and Abhishek team makes good films and I would love to be part of it," she added.
It also features Naseeruddin Shah, Huma Qureshi and Arshad Warsi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification