I will do `Shuddhi` according to my mood: Kareena Kapoor
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor is not sure about the status of "Shuddhi" and says she will now "decide whether to do it" depending on "my mood".
Karan Johar`s production "Shuddhi", to be directed by Karan Malhotra, features Hrithik Roshan in the lead role. But the movie has been delayed.
At an event for a tea brand, when Kareena was asked about doing the film when it goes on the floors, she said: "I will decide whether to do it. It will depend on my mood at that time."
The film got postponed following Hrithik`s health issues. The actor had to undergo brain surgery following a blood clot.
"Shuddhi" is yet to go on the floors. Kareena says she doesn`t know about what lies ahead for the project.
"As of now I don`t know what is happening regarding that film (`Shuddhi`) as since one and half years it is being postponed," Kareena said.
"I have not met Karan Johar and I don`t think he even has got Hrithik`s dates for the film as he is busy with `Bang Bang`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say