Ileana D`Cruz happy with progress of `Phata Poster...`
Mumbai: After starting her Bollywood career on a high note with ‘Barfi!’, actress Ileana D`Cruz is glad with the way her next Hindi film ‘Phata Poster Nikla Hero’ is shaping up.
"I am doing `Phata Poster Nikla Hero` with Shahid (Kapoor) and it is coming out really well. It is looking really promising and I hope you guys really enjoy it," the 25-year-old said here Sunday night at the 58th Filmfare awards.
She says the team is half-way through the movie`s shooting.
Ileana is all praise for her co-actor Shahid and director Rajkumar Santoshi.
"(It has been) Really good. I think he (Shahid) is a fabulous actor. The role he is playing is fantastic. Raj-jee (Rajkumar Santoshi) is fabulous to work with," Ileana said.
‘Phata Poster Nikla Hero’ also stars Padmini Kolhapure and is a romantic comedy. It is slated to release Aug 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Gisele Bundchen threaten hubby Tom Brady with divorce?
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!