‘Ishqyaun dhishqyaun’ song from ‘Ram Leela’: A full on mind-blowing, naughty number!
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: While the other two songs of ‘Ram Leela’ – ‘Nagada sang dhol’ and ‘Lahu munh lag gaya’ – are high on romance – the recently released ‘Ishqyaun dhishqyaun’ exudes passion and madness of the two lovers.
So here we have Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone thoroughly enjoying the lovers’ tiff and we can’t stop gushing how beautifully the duo has enacted the weird dance steps. Sure, weird they are but in a way very unique too. What really catches the eye is the sheer originality in the choreography no matter how wacky it is.
The song has been sung by prominent singer Udit Narayan’s son Aditya Narayan. Although Aditya’s filmography is only one film long, we think that his singing career might just take off from ‘Ram Leela’.
Now this brings us to realise that ‘Ram Leela’ is not just any other Romeo and Juliet adaption but a spicy fare well adapted to suit every taste.
Take a look at ‘Ishqyaun dhishqyaun’ and tell us if the song managed to blow your mind or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess which actor will star opposite Aishwarya in Sujoy Ghosh's next?
- Shah Rukh, Kajol recreate 'DDLJ' scene on 'Dilwale' set
- 'Ki and Ka' shows genders don't matter: R Balki
- Bollywood 2015: Films to look forward to in the last quarter
- Kangana Ranaut to play Ranbir Kapoor’s wife in Sanjay Dutt biopic?