Jacqueline Fernandez gives Mallika Sherawat a run for her money!
Mumbai: Mallika Sherawat’s claim to fame was her hit film ‘Murder’ in the year 2005 opposite serial kisser Emraan Hashmi. The makers of the film are working on its sequel at the moment.
Sri Lankan hottie Jacqueline Fernandez has been cast against Emraan Hashmi for the sequel of the hit film. According to industry sources, Jacqueline is using the film as an opportunity to establish a sexy image in the industry.
Apparently the actress has many hot and steamy scenes in the film. A source in the production says, “She has no qualms about going ultra bold and has apparently been saying that she will go a step ahead of Ms. Sherawat”.
Jacqueline is exactly following Mallika’s footsteps as the later used ‘Murder’ to build a sultry image too. Some sensual lip locks are a part of the film’s script as well.
Well, we now wait and watch as to who will be a better kisser onscreen; Emraan or Jacqueline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!