Jacqueline Fernandez sheds glamorous image for `Kick`
Mumbai: Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez is shedding her glamorous image for her role in Salman Khan-starrer `Kick`. She says she is trying to fit into the image of a girl-next-door.
"I am trying to better myself so I can be a little more spontaneous...Even physically, for the role we are trying to fit into something that is a little more girl-next-door," the 28-year-old said here Friday at the press conference of Enchanted Valley Carnival music festival.
"I am trying to move away and break free of the image I had in `Race 2`, which was a little more action-packed and glamorous. So, a lot of work has to go in physically and mentally," she added.
Jacqueline has also been taking Urdu lessons for the film.
Being directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, `Kick` also stars Randeep Hooda. It is currently slated for release in July 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch
- ‘Dishoom’ movie tweet review
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster