Jennifer Garner to work along Al-Pacino in `Imagine`
London: Actress Jennifer Garner and Michael Caine have joined the star studded cast of music drama `Imagine` alongside Al Pacino, Annette Bening and Bobby Cannavale.
The movie revolves around the story of an ageing rock star played by Pacino who is content to live off his past successes while still performing sell-out shows and enjoying life with his young girlfriend, reported Contactmusic.
Cannavale has stepped in to replace Jeremy Renner, who was essaying the role of rock star`s son, while Garner, 41, will play the daughter-in-law and Caine his manager.
Shooting of the film is scheduled to begin in Los Angeles in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor gears up 'Rock On 2', off to Shillong!
- Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford to reunite for 'Indiana Jones 5'?
- Bryan Singer teases 'X-Men: Apocalypse' trailer release
- 'Mad Max' sequel to not feature Charlize Theron's Imperator Furiosa?
- 'Ki and Ka': Arjun Kapoor shares a song-wrap selfie with Kareena Kapoor!