Kamal Hassan to unveil `Vishwaroopam` first look at IIFA
New Delhi: Southern superstar Kamal Hassan will showcase the first look of his much-awaited film "Vishwaroopam" at the 13th edition of International Indian Film Academy to be held in Singapore. He hopes that the audiences like it.
Though the film has been made in Tamil and Hindi, the excerpts from the Hindi version of "Vishwaroopam" will be shown at the three-day event starting June 7.
"It is a great opportunity to present my film on such a large and international scale. I look forward to unveiling the first look of `Vishwaroopam` and I am hopeful that it will be well received," Kamal said in a statement.
It features Kamal in the lead role along with Rahul Bose, Andrea Jeremiah, Pooja Kumar, Jaideep Ahlawat, Samrat Chakrabarti and Zarina Wahab. The film also has a special appearance by Shekhar Kapur.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!