Karan Johar to delay `2 States` success bash for Sajid Nadiadwala
New Delhi: ‘2 States’ has minted Rs.44.23 crore in the first four days of its release and the makers are elated. The film’s co-producer Karan Johar is ready to throw a success party but not without Sajid Nadiadwala, who is currently busy shooting ‘Kick’ with Salman Khan in Poland.
Nadiadwala has co-produced the Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt starrer.
It was apparently Nadiadwala who first bought the rights to make a film on Chetan Bhagat`s bestseller ‘2 States: The Story Of My Marriage’ and Karan had approached Nadiadwala to be his partner in the film.
So, Karan had called Nadiadwala to congratulate him on their partnership as well as to mention that the success party of ‘2 States’ will not happen till he is back from Poland.
“Karan did call me and told me that the party won’t take place till I am back,” Nadiadwala said in a statement.
The Abhishek Varman`s debut directorial that released April 18 shows the coming together of two families from north and south India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!