Knock, knock! Arjun, Deepika set out to find Fanny Fernandes
Mumbai: The makers of `Finding Fanny` have decided to promote the film in an unusual way - by getting its actors, including Arjun Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, to pay surprise visits to people`s homes in various cities to find Fanny Fernandes.
A source close to the development confirmed the news, saying it will give fans a chance to interact with the stars. The promotions will begin end of August and will take place in Mumbai and Delhi.
Homi Adajania`s `Finding Fanny` is a comical story about a bunch of oddballs who venture out to find Stefanie Fernandes (Fanny). In the process, they discover a strange sense of solace and love amongst one another, and end up seeing a point to their previously pointless lives.
Presented by Fox Star Studios, the film releases Sep 12.
It also features Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol in 'magical' 'Dilwale' pose!
- Ketan Mehta to donate share of profits to Manjhi's village
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed