Knock, knock! Arjun, Deepika set out to find Fanny Fernandes
Mumbai: The makers of `Finding Fanny` have decided to promote the film in an unusual way - by getting its actors, including Arjun Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, to pay surprise visits to people`s homes in various cities to find Fanny Fernandes.
A source close to the development confirmed the news, saying it will give fans a chance to interact with the stars. The promotions will begin end of August and will take place in Mumbai and Delhi.
Homi Adajania`s `Finding Fanny` is a comical story about a bunch of oddballs who venture out to find Stefanie Fernandes (Fanny). In the process, they discover a strange sense of solace and love amongst one another, and end up seeing a point to their previously pointless lives.
Presented by Fox Star Studios, the film releases Sep 12.
It also features Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapoor and Dimple Kapadia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- 'Sultan' promo out: Salman Khan gets defensive for Shah Rukh Khan! - Watch
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' steady at Box Office, mints Rs 57.56 crore!
- 'Sultan': Spectacular Anushka Sharma as a bride will win your heart!- See full pic
- 'Shorgul' not to be released in Muzaffarnagar
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani