Locations play key role for Kabir Khan
Mumbai: For his film ‘Kabul Express’ Kabir Khan went to shoot in Kabul and via ‘New York’ he took the audience on a tour to the hotspots of New York City. His upcoming action-thriller ‘Phantom’ captures Beirut but the director says he doesn`t consciously pick unique locations.
"I don`t consciously aim at shooting movies in different locations but if my films feature never-seen-before locations, then why not," Kabir said in a statement.
"Most of my films have revolved around international politics. So the locations you have seen so far in `Ek Tha Tiger` and `Kabul Express` were organic to the film`s narrative.
"We`ve shot important scenes of `Phantom` in Beirut which was scheduled for two weeks and we`ll be shooting the film in US, London, Kashmir and Punjab. It`s a 90 to 100 days` shoot,"
"Phantom", produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, features Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead roles.
"Fortunately, Sajid backed my decision to shoot in the locations I had suggested," said Kabir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!