‘Malang’ song from ‘Dhoom 3’: Watch the spectacular first song promo
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Touted as the most expensive song in the history Bollywood films, the ‘Malang’ song from ‘Dhoom 3’ has it all that is needed to make a pricey dance number – able actors, spell binding sets and great choreography. But we still can’t comment on the music as the song teaser is merely 30 seconds long.
‘Malang’ features Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif performing aerial acrobatics which makes the song worth watching once. Word has it that the makers Vijay Krishna Acharya and Aditya Chopra have shelled out Rs 5 crores for making the song as grand and perfect as it could get.
The music of ‘Malang’ is very unlike what the traditional music of the ‘Dhoom’ franchise has been in the last two editions. Have a look at the song here and tell us your opinion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt to be first guests on upcoming season of 'Koffee with Karan'?
- All you need to know about Indira Ekadashi
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee