‘Malang’ song from ‘Dhoom 3’: Watch the spectacular first song promo
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Touted as the most expensive song in the history Bollywood films, the ‘Malang’ song from ‘Dhoom 3’ has it all that is needed to make a pricey dance number – able actors, spell binding sets and great choreography. But we still can’t comment on the music as the song teaser is merely 30 seconds long.
‘Malang’ features Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif performing aerial acrobatics which makes the song worth watching once. Word has it that the makers Vijay Krishna Acharya and Aditya Chopra have shelled out Rs 5 crores for making the song as grand and perfect as it could get.
The music of ‘Malang’ is very unlike what the traditional music of the ‘Dhoom’ franchise has been in the last two editions. Have a look at the song here and tell us your opinion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch