Mandira Bedi to play grey character in `Oye Teri`
Mumbai: Actress Mandira Bedi, last seen on the big screen in the 2009 film ‘42 Kms’, is not just geared up to feature in a new TV series, but she is also excited about returning to celluloid with ‘Oye Teri’.
"I am doing a film with Atul Agnihotri. It has an ensemble cast, and it is called `Oye Teri`. It is a political satire," Mandira said.
"I play an interesting grey character. In India, there are either black or white characters, but I play a grey one. The role appealed to me," said the actress, who has already shot for a couple of days for the movie.
Meanwhile, she is geared up to host kids` singing reality show ‘Indian Idol Junior’, and she is even upbeat about returning to the fiction genre on the small screen after a gap of nine years.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Happy with the censors for 'Hate Story 3': Sharman Joshi
- Kajol, Kriti find tough to match Varun, Shah Rukh Khan's dance moves
- Karan Johar goes gaga over Ranbir-Deepika's 'Tamasha'
- 'Bajirao Mastani' not competing with 'Dilwale': Priyanka
- See poster: Blazing 'Bajirao' Ranveer with coy 'Kashibai' Priyanka!