Manish Paul`s movie debut `Mickey Virus` begins shoot
Mumbai: `Mickey Virus`, which marks the screen debut of TV host Manish Paul and Greek model Ellie Avram, began shooting today.
Produced by DAR Motion Pictures, the film is a new age comic thriller set against the backdrop of hacking, interspersed with nail biting action and is currently being shot across locations in Mumbai and Delhi.
Paul, who has acted in TV serials and hosted shows like ` `Dance India Dance Li`l Masters` and `Jhalak Dikhlaga` season 5, will play a computer geek the movie.
Directed by Saurabh Varma, the film is slated for May 17 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks