Manjari Phadnis goes desi for `Grand Masti`
Mumbai: Actress Manjari Phadnis, known for her girl-next-door performance in `Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na`, will be seen donning a desi avatar in her forthcoming movie `Grand Masti`.
Manjari`s character will be seen wearing kastha saris, sindoor and mangalsutra as she plays actor Aftab Shivdasani`s on-screen wife.
"Manjari will be seen essaying the role of pativrata housewife in this film. Her role has been characterised as an ideal housewife. She was perfect for this role. She plays the dedicated housewife who has the responsibility of everyone in the house," a source said.
The trio of Aftab, Vivek Oberoi and Riteish Deshmukh had featured in the Indra Kumar-directed 2004 film `Masti`. They are now back in its sequel, `Grand Masti`, to release Sep 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!