Manjari Phadnis goes desi for `Grand Masti`
Mumbai: Actress Manjari Phadnis, known for her girl-next-door performance in `Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na`, will be seen donning a desi avatar in her forthcoming movie `Grand Masti`.
Manjari`s character will be seen wearing kastha saris, sindoor and mangalsutra as she plays actor Aftab Shivdasani`s on-screen wife.
"Manjari will be seen essaying the role of pativrata housewife in this film. Her role has been characterised as an ideal housewife. She was perfect for this role. She plays the dedicated housewife who has the responsibility of everyone in the house," a source said.
The trio of Aftab, Vivek Oberoi and Riteish Deshmukh had featured in the Indra Kumar-directed 2004 film `Masti`. They are now back in its sequel, `Grand Masti`, to release Sep 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor