Milkha Singh launches music, promo of `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag`
Mumbai: Former athlete Milkha Singh Wednesday launched the music of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra`s ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’, saying he hoped that the film inspires the youth of today to take part in the Olympics and win laurels for their country.
"The coming generation does not know about Milkha Singh. I hope that they see this movie and get inspired to take part in the Olympics and make their country proud," he said at the launch here.
He also revealed that he was approached by three to four directors to make a film on his life story.
"Three to four directors approached me saying that they wanted to make a film on my story. My son was there when Rakeysh-ji (Omprakash Mehra) came and he decided that I should make it with him," he said.
Produced and directed by Mehra, ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ is based on the real life struggle of the former athlete. The film stars Farhan Akhtar and Sonam Kapoor and is all set to release on July 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saif Ali Khan brawl case: Businessman refuses out-of-court settlement
- Janet Jackson shares new single 'Unbreakable'
- Elijah Wood fascinated with India's culture on maiden trip
- Unmissable! Dear Salman Khan fans, know what’s in store for you
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!