No body double for Sunny Leone in `Tina and Lolo`
Mumbai: Actress Sunny Leone underwent due training before starting action film ‘Tina and Lolo’, and she has not used a body double for any of her stunt scenes, says the movie`s director.
"Sunny went through training for around two to three months before starting the film. She went through gun training, boxing and action for this film. She has not used any body double for any of her action scenes. She is a thorough professional," director Devang Dholakia said.
Sunny, a Indo-Canadian porn star who now works in Bollywood films, plays Tina in the film, while the role of Lolo is essayed by Karishma Tanna.
"The action in the film is not the usual action that you seen in Bollywood. It is going to be very different," said Dholakia.
The team has wrapped up the first shooting schedule of the film.
"We have finished shooting for the first schedule and the second schedule will start from October end. We are planning to release the film by April 2014. I am very happy with the way the film is shaping up," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- 'Sultan' promo out: Salman Khan gets defensive for Shah Rukh Khan! - Watch
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' steady at Box Office, mints Rs 57.56 crore!
- 'Sultan': Spectacular Anushka Sharma as a bride will win your heart!- See full pic
- 'Shorgul' not to be released in Muzaffarnagar
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani