Now Preity shoots at Eiffel Tower
Mumbai: Preity Zinta, who has been busy working on her debut co-production `Ishq In Paris` in the French capital, was delighted to shoot at the iconic Eiffel Tower.
"Shot at the Eiffel tower tonight. Now I can officially say that I know every nook and corner of this tower. Jai Ho! Ting," Preity posted on Twitter Tuesday night.
The actress is done with the first schedule of the movie, an Indo-French co-production directed by Prem Soni. The crew shot in temperatures as low as minus 21 degrees.
"Am exhausted now... one more day to go and then holiday! Even though it`s for a week before it`s time to work on the film and then ofcourse IPL," added Preity, who co-owns Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kings XI Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!