Now Preity shoots at Eiffel Tower
Mumbai: Preity Zinta, who has been busy working on her debut co-production `Ishq In Paris` in the French capital, was delighted to shoot at the iconic Eiffel Tower.
"Shot at the Eiffel tower tonight. Now I can officially say that I know every nook and corner of this tower. Jai Ho! Ting," Preity posted on Twitter Tuesday night.
The actress is done with the first schedule of the movie, an Indo-French co-production directed by Prem Soni. The crew shot in temperatures as low as minus 21 degrees.
"Am exhausted now... one more day to go and then holiday! Even though it`s for a week before it`s time to work on the film and then ofcourse IPL," added Preity, who co-owns Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kings XI Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift beats Kim Kardashian, Beyonce to reach 50 mn Instagram followers
- Sex with Caitlyn on plane, 'most embarrassing' for Kris Jenner
- Shiv Sena lambasts Delhi, WB govts for inviting Ghulam Ali
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' faces plagiarism charges
- Haraamkhor' team ecstatic over India premiere